February 2022 Main Event
Preferred Stocks: A Relatively Low-Risk Way to Earn 4%-7% Annually
- How to maximize Preferred Returns (10% - 12%)
- How to minimize Preferred Stock risks
- Preferred Stocks tax issues
Dividend Investing: A Personal Journey
- Join us in a sharp departure from traditional investing to learn about investing for a steady income stream. Andy will walk through common tools and techniques to build and manage a portfolio. Since most AAII members are self-directed investors near or in retirement, learning how to set up a portfolio, minimize risk and grow income can be critical to a comfortable retirement. This presentation is a personal journey in managing a dividend Income portfolio and exploring guidelines for managing risk.
- What the audience will learn:
- Learn about investing for a steady income stream
- Learn common tools and techniques to build and manage a portfolio
- Explore basic guidelines for managing risk
How to Attend:
- Due to COVID-19, meetings are webcast. Please see below to register on EventBrite, and then join remotely online via Zoom.
- You must pre-register on EventBrite:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- To attend by web:
- Zoom meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.
- Please join our AAII Silicon Valley Meetup group to be notified of all upcoming events! Hope to "see" you at our next event!