November Main Event: 2023 Year-End Planning and Tax Efficient Retirement Strategies
Speaker Bio & Session Info
- Claudia Hill is an enrolled agent (EA), nationally recognized tax professional and frequent lecturer on taxation of individuals and representation before the IRS. Hill is editor in chief of the Wolters Kluwer (formerly CCH) Journal of Tax Practice & Procedure, co-author of CCH Expert Treatise Tax Practice & Procedure and a frequent presenter for both audio and in-person CPE seminars nationwide. Hill coordinates a “dream team of tax controversy advisers” for the IRS Watch blog on Forbes.com (https://www.forbes.com/sites/irswatch). She was named a Top Ten Nominee by Tax Analysts as 2011 Person of the Year.
- ATTEND THIS MEETING TO LEARN:
- Funding your IRA and qualified plans; Pre-tax or post-tax?
- When do Roth conversions make sense?
- Required Minimum Distributions…have the rules stopped changing yet? Inherited IRA rules.