March 2021 Main Event
Retirement Planning in Unprecedented Times
- What "retirement date risk" is and how to mitigate its impact on portfolio sustainability
- The role of income-producing investments in a portfolio given today's very low yields
- How to protect against non-portfolio risk factors, including long-term care risk
Morningstar's Best Ideas for 2021 and Beyond
- What various investment firms--Morningstar and others--are expecting from the major asset classes over the next decade
- What Morningstar's price/fair values suggest about overall market valuation, and which segments of the market look under- or overvalued at this time
- Morningstar's best ideas for personal finance, including Roth conversions and other strategies for taking advantage of today's low tax rates
How to Attend:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- Or mail a check to: AAII Silicon Valley Chapter, P.O. Box 58, Cupertino, CA, 95015-0058
- Zoom meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.