- We need your help to provide us with timely information so we can publicize our event on our AAII SV website, Meetups, FaceBook and YouTube, and through the AAII headquarters in Chicago.
- Please note: we will webcast on Zoom and record this event as a video, for later posting. Please confirm your agreement, and the time frame you would like for this to go public.
Thank you for confirming your willingness to speak at our event.
- Please help us publicize your presentation by sending information for posting on the Silicon Valley AAII website, as soon as you can provide them!
- Your headshot picture, title, company, a short (600 character) bio, and the title/s of your talk. (The 600 character limit is from AAII headquarters in Chicago; to obey their standardized format for print and e-mail brochures.)
8 Weeks before the event:
- We will need the final detailed description of your talk/s in the standard format described below, for AAII Chicago headquarters to produce publicity mailings and e-mails.
- We will also add this final description to our website, Meetup, Facebook, etc.
- The Chicago AAII headquarters required information format is as follows:
- IMPORTANT: Please send us your PowerPoint slides in ppt format for loading onto our chapter computers to facilitate our Zoom webcast. We will only post them on the Silicon Valley AAII website as a pdf file, so attendees can download them in advance of your presentation.
- Prior to the event we will be in contact with you to do a short “dry run” to assure that the event itself proceeds smoothly.
- Please join 30 min early for setup.
- Typical Main Event Schedule:
- 8:30am Speaker sign in and AV check
- 9:00am AAII Chapter Announcements & Introduction
- 9:10am First Presentation, Q&A
- 10:20am Break (if needed, second speaker AV check)
- 10:30am Second Presentation, Q&A
- 11:40am Wrap Up
- Have fun!
- We will send you the video link. Let us know your preference when to “go live” with the video/s.
- Please help by inviting your network to also view the video/s.
Again, thank you! We look forward to your event!
AAII Silicon Valley Resources
- Website: www.siliconvalleyaaii.org
- Meetups: www.meetup.com/AAII-Silicon-Valley-Meetup
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sv.aaii
- YouTube Channel www.youtube.com/channel/UC4GepcU8lzx8rZMaWNBeJtA
- AAII National: www.aaii.com
- Our Events are open to the public.
- During the COVID-19 Pandemic our Main Events are webcast only. We normally hold our Events are at the Garden House in Shoup Park in Los Altos, CA.