October Main Event: 2 Speakers
Speaker Bio & Session Info
- Session 2 - Managing Volatility and Uncertainty: How Did Your Plan Work?
- The past few years have seen unprecedented volatility in the stock market. A pandemic, massive amounts of government stimulus and the highest inflation we have seen in 40 years have created large swings in the stock market. Mr. Bernstein will share how he has managed through this volatile period in the market and his plans for managing through the uncertainty in the future. He will share his approach to creating a low volatility portfolio including actionable ideas that you can use to enhance your investment decision making process.
- ATTEND THIS MEETING TO LEARN:
- * Where are we in the business cycle and implications for investing
- * How to identify when the next bull market has started
- * How to take advantage of the next bull market
- SPEAKER’S BIOGRAPHY:
- Rob Bernstein is the president of RGB Capital Group LLC where he manages personal and client portfolios. Driven by the economic decline during the 2008 bear market, Mr. Bernstein started RGB Capital Group in August 2009 to help others avoid life altering declines. Prior to starting RGB Capital Group, he was a consultant with Deloitte & Touche for over 11 years and served four years as chief information officer at Newland Communities, a real estate development company.
- Mr. Bernstein has a B.A. in Quantitative Economics and Decision Sciences from the University of California, San Diego and an MBA in finance and accounting from William E. Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York. In addition, Bernstein holds a Series 65 License, has a CPA license (retired), is the president of the AAII San Diego Chapter and serves on the board of the National Association of Active Investment Managers (NAAIM).