April 2022 Main Event
SESSION 1: Building a Sound Portfolio
You will learn:
- How to use fundamental analysis to arrive at a company's stock value
- How to develop a portfolio across style, market cap, sector and tactical positioning
- An assessment of the market environment and how it relates to the Portfolio of Jim Lebenthal
- Bill Jump retired from IBM as an executive project manager after a 48-year career. He is a graduate of U.C. Berkeley in electrical engineering and has a master’s certificate in project management from George Washington University. He is a lifetime member of AAII and serves on the board of the AAII Silicon Valley Chapter.
- Bill will review the scope of Russia and UKR in the world economy and provide an assessment of the dependencies on the various markets we invest in and depend on. Bill will provide an update on Fed policy response as it moves in a new direction to raise rates and combat inflation. Bill will lay out potential scenarios, outcomes, and some means to manage risk and take advantage of opportunities.
- You will learn:
- Role of Russia and UKR in the world economy and what has changed
- Impacts to markets, consumers, and Fed Policy
- Possible outcomes and implications of those scenarios
How to Attend:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- Or mail a check to: AAII Silicon Valley Chapter, P.O. Box 58, Cupertino, CA, 95015-0058
- Zoom meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.