January 2021 Main Event
Plenty of Monetary Stimulus! Geopolitical Tensions. Election Uproar. Pandemic Economy. What to Do?
- Substantial fiscal stimulus will be necessary to deal with the pandemic economy.
- Are central banks over-printing to provide the funds for the enormous stimulus (and debt) underway?
- How to use public stock markets to deal with the enormous uncertainties presented.
The U.S. Economy: On the Mend in 2021?
- The COVID hit to the U.S. economy and labor market was huge, rivaling some of the nation’s worst historical downturns.
- The initial recovery has been solid but may be waning with additional virus outbreaks.
- The timing of full recovery depends largely on virus containment and whether there are lasting effects of the pandemic on consumer demand, employment patterns, remote work, etc.
How to Attend:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- Or mail a check to: AAII Silicon Valley Chapter, P.O. Box 58, Cupertino, CA, 95015-0058
- Zoom meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.