September 2020 Main Event
- An overview of the candidates competing visions for the economy.
- Why investors should avoid assumptions about the effect of the election on the markets.
- Consideration for investors-a post-election playbook.
Disruptive Innovation: Innovation is changing lives and businesses around the world. COVD-19 has rapidly accelerated this process. Technology is evolving faster than ever before. This can create opportunities to take advantage of market inefficiencies and see trends as they begin to take shape.In this presentation we will look at areas such as FINTECH, Automation, the future of healthcare in the Genomic age, modern supply chains and much more. Also, how companies big and small, young, and old are rapidly adapting to these technologies. (and those who are not) In 6 months we have leaped 5 years in the future in many ways. Those who were prepared are thriving, those who are adapting are rapidly becoming successful and capturing market share, those who are not are struggling (and failing). What to look for and how to spot the visionaries.
- What areas and technologies are leading the transformation?
- Traditional businesses at risk, and those that are not only adapting but transforming their industries.
- Seeing past the hype, 5 innovative platforms that are evolving simultaneously.