February 2020 Main Event
- How to benefit from 5% yields in corporate high-yield bond mutual funds while managing risk, even while there is a danger of recession
- About preferred stocks yielding more than 6%
- How to identify when market conditions are especially favorable for covered call writing
- How to recognize opportune times to invest in emerging markets and when U.S. equities are potentially the better bet
- Why emerging markets appear to offer a long-term attractive opportunity for equity investors
- 2020 equity market outlook
How to Attend:
- Register on our EventBrite system using your credit card.
- Or mail a check to: AAII Silicon Valley Chapter, c/o Lynn Gillette, P.O. Box 58, Cupertino, CA, 95015-0058
- Web (Zoom) meeting instructions will be emailed to all registered participants.
- If you are new to Zoom, please click here.